Breaking Posts:

The Times of Twism

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome back Myself

After a long hiatus, i have decided that i should start blogging all over again (If you can call haphazard posts at irregular frequency that). The raison de etre of this blog has changed, from being a platform to shout out stuff that used to get stifled in the real world to being a platform for stuff that should no longer be restricted to the virtual world. Before you all delete my feed and permanently block my blog, let me clarify that this is not going to be an activist blog of any sort! However in case if I accidentally do tread on uneven ground, please do not start flaming my blog as it will (most of the time) be in jest. This entry has too many reference to the first person(singular) and hence will not proceed any further (Error Code : 0x0000332A: Blowing ones trumpet).

0 comments:

Post a Comment